[Pharo-project] Re: [ANN] Demo with both Truetype + Polymorph

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Sep 22 23:56:14 CEST 2008

I think Bitstream Vera Sans Mono would be quite good.
I slightly prefer Monaco, which is shipped with OS X, but I don't know
its license (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco_(typeface)).

For an evaluation of programmer fonts see http://www.lowing.org/fonts/
Another list can be found here: http://wiki.macromates.com/Main/AlternativeFonts
The latter list, for example includes http://www.ms-studio.com/FontSales/anonymous.html