[Pharo-project] Problems with ConfigurationOfMetacello in PharoCore 10514

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Sat Mar 13 18:27:43 CET 2010

I was a bit premature on claiming victory. The machine that gemsource is running on is unstable and we plan to move gemsource onto a different machine, so we'll be taking gemsource down one more time this morning while we physically move gemsource to the new machine ... I'll send mail when that's complete...

Dale
----- "Dale Henrichs" <dale.henrichs at gemstone.com> wrote:

| gemsource is back online ... the server crashed and we had a hiccup or
| two on restarting gemstone ...
|
| Dale
| ----- "Dale Henrichs" <dale.henrichs at gemstone.com> wrote:
|
| | We are apparently having hardware problems with the gemsource
| | server... we are working on it...
| |
| | Dale
| | ----- "Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez" <miguel.coba at gmail.com> wrote: