[Pharo-project] [ANN] glamorous inspector

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Aug 29 00:06:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

There are a couple of improvements related to the GT Inspector:

- A morph has a dedicated submorphs tab with which we can inspect the tree of morphs (see attached picture)
- A parse tree has a dedicated view that provides a tree of RB nodes and previews the information as a selection on the method source code (see the attached picture)
- On the top right there is a refresh button to update the inspector (it does not happen automatically)
- Damien Cassou fixed the "do it" support in the evaluator so now you can use the default keys as in the workspace
- Some more relevant menu items for manipulation

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."