[Pharo-project] [ANN] glamorous inspector

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Aug 29 12:17:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I forgot to mention that a CompiledMethod offers a view with the bytecode.

Just to give you an idea of what it takes to extend the inspector, here is the implementation needed for adding the bytecode view to a CompiledMethod object:

CompiledMethod>>gtInspectorBytecodeIn: composite
	<gtInspectorPresentationOrder: 40>
	composite text
		title: 'Bytecode';
		display: [:anObject | anObject symbolic ]

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."