[Pharo-project] Can we get 1.2 on the pharo web site?

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Tue Mar 29 19:50:56 CEST 2011

Sure! I can help with updating the website.

Is the list of changes [1] still work in progress or should I add as is? It would be nice to have it structured (I can do this) and a bit more detailed if possible. The site for the 1.1 release had a quite verbose summary [2].

Do we have the Pharo 1.2 and Pharo one click images ready already?

Cheers,
Adrian

[1] http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ActionsInPharoOneDotTwo
[2] http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/release-1-1