[Pharo-project] Enthousiasm is the main currency among developers

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Fri Jan 27 10:33:09 CET 2012

Gerald Weinberg accurately describes us in this book titled:

The Psychology Of Computer Programming, published in 1971.

He talked about  Ego-less programming[2], which nowadays empowers open
source projects.

[1] http://www.amazon.com/Psychology-Computer-Programming-Silver-Anniversary/dp/0932633420
[2] http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?EgolessProgramming