[Alta-devel] Regression in master

Laurent BELCOUR laurent.belcour at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:13:55 CET 2017

Hi guys,

I noticed several regressions in master, and I can't track back when they
were introduced.

When running the integrated tests, I ended up with incorrect results for
the Kirby test. The result is attached to this mail.

It is probably caused by the refactoring of the data and vertical segment
classes.

Also, the rational_fitter test do cannot fit the data anymore. It might be
caused by this regression or something else. I could not further
investigate.

Last commit in master that looked at the core was introduced 2 months ago.
That means that the master is broken since *at least* two months. I think
it is urgent to fix this one if anyone knows what causes this.

This also stress that the integrated test suite is not working. It let this
bug pass through. @Ludo, since you are handling the test suite, do you have
an idea to ensure that this doesn't reproduce anymore?

Best,
-Laurent