[Cado-nfs-discuss] about forums

Zimmermann Paul Paul.Zimmermann at loria.fr
Tue Jun 28 13:33:43 CEST 2011

       Dear Hamid Reza Arkian,

> Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:55:25 +0430
> From: hamid reza folani <hamid.arkian at gmail.com>
>
> Hello everybody.
> we are a group in a research center that work on factorization. we started
> our work with gmp-ecm and work on CADO-NFS and other NFS
> implementations,now.
> we had a question about CADO approximately 3 months ago and we asked it in
> the forum designed for these kind of questions (
> https://gforge.inria.fr/forum/?group_id=2065), but unfortunately we got no
> answer. Also, we had other question a couple of days ago and we asked our
> question from Mr.Zimmermann directly and got answer very fast (thank you
> Mr.Zimmermann).
> So we have a suggestion that active that forum please, because we think
> there aren't any good center of question&answer for CADO-NFS and these kind
> of answers can help other people.
>
> Thank you.
>
> good luck.
>
> CISG(Cryptography and Information Security Group).

I'm sorry you did not get an answer to your question. As documented in the
README file distributed with CADO-NFS, the best way to contact the developers
is to use the cado-nfs-discuss *mailing list* (not the forum).

If the problem you asked 3 months ago is still present, please ask it again on
the cado-nfs-discuss mailing list.

Best regards,
Paul Zimmermann