[Cado-nfs-discuss] about forums

hamid reza folani hamid.arkian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:25:25 CEST 2011

Hello everybody.
we are a group in a research center that work on factorization. we started
our work with gmp-ecm and work on CADO-NFS and other NFS
implementations,now.
we had a question about CADO approximately 3 months ago and we asked it in
the forum designed for these kind of questions (
https://gforge.inria.fr/forum/?group_id=2065), but unfortunately we got no
answer. Also, we had other question a couple of days ago and we asked our
question from Mr.Zimmermann directly and got answer very fast (thank you
Mr.Zimmermann).
So we have a suggestion that active that forum please, because we think
there aren't any good center of question&answer for CADO-NFS and these kind
of answers can help other people.

Thank you.

good luck.

CISG(Cryptography and Information Security Group).