[Cado-nfs-discuss] Question about Sieving

hamed yusefi hamedyusefi at gmail.com
Sat May 26 12:02:06 CEST 2012

Hi dear,

We are a small team that work on factorization methods and relative
implementations. We have worked with the Cado-NFS for some months; Now
we have decided to change the sieving step with a hardware component,
according to published papers.
So we need to have a good detailed algorithm or some pseudo code of
sieving step to understand it very well.

Please send to us more information about sieving step that you have
implemented in Cado-NFS(folwcharts,detailed algorithm,... for
example), if it is possible of course.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,
Hamed Yusefi