[Cado-nfs-discuss] how to configure mach_desc

meng qsmeng at 126.com
Sat Jun 22 15:02:56 CEST 2013

Hello all,
      I am puzzled abou the configure of mach_desc.  Each section begins  with [ clustername ].  If only a machine is used, the clustername is [local] as given by one mail.
    Now  suppose I can use two computation nodes in one High computation center. Each of the nodes has two cpus. Each of the cpus has 6 cores.  Each of the two nodes has 128G ram.
  How do I configure my mach_desc on the two nodes?
  I have read the sample mach_desc and some maillists.  But I still dont know how to configure the mach_desc in my case.
 Thank you.
Regards,
Meng