[Cado-nfs-discuss] Lingen solution not found

Soundcheck Team soundcheck2014 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:15:59 CEST 2014

Hi,
Thanks for your helpful response!
We are using version 2.0 updated to commit
39075958e0fda9e3187f60719bc61f3c96d206ac (The last build about when we
started).
We did get a full disk in the middle of the krylov phase, which caused A*
files (files with names like A0-64.0-149900) to be created with length 0.
We stopped the process and erased all files in the c204.bwc directory
created since the first such file was created, ghosted the disk to a larger
one and then resumed. Could there still be corrupted files? We also had to
resume a few times due to server crashes.
I'm attaching the last bwc logs; However the whole log file is 486 MB; is
there a specific part of it that could help?
Thanks again,
Eran