[Cado-nfs-discuss] Cmake does not respect path to gcc

Emmanuel Thomé emmanuel.thome at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:52:51 CEST 2014

Not obeying the user PATH is at the very least a misfeature, and I
personally would be inclined to naming it a quite severe bug.

We could change this behaviour, and this may be discussed.

On the other hand, it's entirely possible to constrain a particular CC. Just do:

CC=`which gcc` CXX=`which g++` make

or use local.sh to set these. If you prefer to use pure cmake, then
you'd have to change CMAKE_C_COMPILER and CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER with
ccmake.

E.