[Cado-nfs-discuss] does CADO work for f of degree 2?

Pierrick Gaudry pierrick.gaudry at loria.fr
Fri Oct 24 08:22:17 CEST 2014

I suspect that the problem is in numberOfRealRoots() in utils/usp.c
But I am not sure...
François, can you check within your gdb session that the failed assertion is, as I think, in norm initialisation,
in a rootRefine that is called within a loop controlled by a call to numberOfRealRoots() ?
lines 479, 490, 507, for instance?

Pierrick