[Cado-nfs-discuss] MPI Capability for Linear Algebra

egavro at gmail.com egavro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:14:57 CEST 2015

Thank you for the response.

I apologize but I'm not quite sure what you  mean about using one or
several sequences. I'm a beginner and not familiar with all the terminology.

As for the scheduler and MPI library, I was planning on using SGE and Open
MPI, but I'm more than willing to change if other schedulers or MPI
libraries would be easier to use with cado.

Thanks!

EG