[Cado-nfs-discuss] cado-nfs-2.1.1 crash during filtering

Greg Marks marks at member.ams.org
Sat Jun 13 09:42:20 CEST 2015

Thank you for your help.  The documentation in scripts/cadofactor/README
does advise adjusting the value of tasks.sieve.sieving.qmin although
it wasn't quite so explicit about what it should be changed to.
I thought omitting this step would simply lead to extra time spent
removing duplicates, not a program crash.  Incidentally, is that a typo
in scripts/cadofactor/README: is tasks.sieve.sieving.qmin supposed to
be tasks.sieve.qmin?

Sincerely,
Greg Marks

   | Greg Marks                                     |
   | Department of Mathematics and Computer Science |
   | St. Louis University                           |
   | St. Louis, MO 63103-2007                       |
   | U.S.A.                                         |
   | Phone: (314)977-7206        Fax: (314)977-1452 |
   | PGP encryption public key ID: 0x53F269E8       |
   | Web: http://gmarks.org                         |

Message from Francois Morain <morain at lix.polytechnique.fr>
of June 13, 2015, 09:22:06 +0200, follows: