[Cado-nfs-discuss] Statistic Visualization

paul zimmermann Paul.Zimmermann at inria.fr
Tue Jan 3 09:49:10 CET 2017

       Dear Micha,

this is indeed a missing feature of CADO-NFS. I've added a link to your mail in the
corresponding feature request ticket:

https://gforge.inria.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=16699&group_id=2065&atid=7445

Indeed it would be better to use Python for the scripts.

Also, I don't really understand the first graph on http://149.201.240.24/:
what does the y-axis represent? Do the colors between the first graph and the
second one correspond to each other? When I click on the 03 Jan 17 column in
the first graph, I see "ETA 52.40". What does it mean? Should the green part
(Elapsed time) fill the whole rectangle when the sieving is finished?

I'm also interested to know which polynomial you found, so that I can compare with
the current development version of CADO-NFS.

Best regards,
Paul Zimmermann