[Cado-nfs-discuss] Using cado-nfs to DLP a p270

paul zimmermann Paul.Zimmermann at inria.fr
Sat Jun 10 08:54:29 CEST 2017

       Dear Peter,

when you say "factor a p270", it is not clear if you want to do a factorization
or compute a discrete logarithm.

Assuming you want to compute a discrete logarithm, you should first read
README.dlp, which should answer your questions.

If not, please tell us what is missing in README.dlp (git version).

Best regards,
Paul Zimmermann