[Cado-nfs-discuss] (Без темы)

Христофор Бобров hbobrov at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 30 20:29:58 CEST 2017

Hello!
I'm using git version d1d4c2cd0f61e. In the host file are ip-address node 1 and node 2(10.50.162.141,10.50.162.142). If I watch the top, then when I start on one node, processor load is 100%, and when I start at two nodes processor load is 50% on each. I start a job without a scheduler. What implementation of MPI do you recommend to use? Openmpi?

--
Best regards
Бобров Х.