[Cado-nfs-discuss] individual logariphm error

Pierrick Gaudry pierrick.gaudry at loria.fr
Mon May 15 21:11:06 CEST 2017

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 09:41:34PM +0300, Христофор Бобров wrote:
> Hello!
> I used the CADO-NFS to the search of the logarithm of 49 to p137. I used the parameters to 155 decimal digits, which lie in the repository. All stages except the individual logarithm passed without errors, and the logarithms of factor base elements were computed correctly. At the stage of computing the individual logarithm of the error "Two unknown ideals in relation".
>
> To the letter attach to the beginning of the log, the first 100 of the logarithms of the factor base and the log with the error.
> --
> Best regards
> Бобров Х.

You have again 11 registered as a bad ideal, and it looks like the script
does not manage to read the log of 11. I suspect that it is related to
the bug 21297 that you have sent us last month:
  https://gforge.inria.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=21297&group_id=2065&atid=7442

Can you tell me more precisely the version of CADO-NFS that has been
running?

Regards,
Pierrick