[Cado-nfs-discuss] version

Pierrick Gaudry pierrick.gaudry at loria.fr
Tue May 16 21:12:24 CEST 2017

OK. I still suspect a problem with badideals format, because according to
the header of the log file that you have sent, you started the
computation before this version was released.

I'll need more information:
 - the .poly file
 - the .renumber file
 - the badideals and badidealinfo files
 - the .dlog file

All this is certainly too big to be sent by email (and please don't send
this on the list, anyway). So you'll have to use some transfer service
site. We'll continue the debug off-list. If someone is interested in
following it, please tell me so.

Regards,
Pierrick