[Cado-nfs-discuss] Block Wiedemann (Paul Zimmermann)

Jhon Alejandro M alejandromelo at unicauca.edu.co
Mon Dec 3 15:06:29 CET 2018

Mr Zimmermann

Your answer has been great very helpful. I have successfully executed block
wiedemann algorithm with matrices greater than 100 rows per 100 columns,
but with smaller matrices, the following error appears

-The current code expects a column permutation replicated on rows, not the
converse. There is little adaptation work, but yet to be done. Maybe you
could pass "--reorder columns" to mf_bal ?

I don't understand the message error.  ¿How can I solve it?  or ¿Why does
the error appears?

by last. I have been trying to understand the output files of bwc but I
don`t understand the output format. ¿How should I interpret the K.sols file
<s1> - <s2>. <J> .txt? I am trying to solve matrices GF(2) but in the
output appears hex numbers

Thanks and Regard
Jhon Melo

--

*Hacia una
Universidad comprometida con la Paz Territorial*