[Cado-nfs-discuss] Block Wiedemann (Paul Zimmermann)

Jhon Alejandro M alejandromelo at unicauca.edu.co
Mon Dec 3 16:20:14 CET 2018

I am trying implement Quadratic Sieve algorithm.

therefore, I am trying solve small numbers to understand the algorithm.

I have numbers that leave a matrix greater than 100 by 100 and BW works
well, but i don`t understand the output format

¿How should I interpret the K.sols file <s1> - <s2>. <J> .txt?
¿What the hexadecimal numbers mean that appears in the file?

Thanks and Regard
Jhon Melo