[Cado-nfs-discuss] Where is a log of completed jobs?

Mike Curtis vbcurtis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 04:57:05 CET 2018

My machine completed a multi-day factorization while I was at work, and
then rebooted unexpectedly.  CADO cleans up the working directory after it
finishes, so I can find no information about the factors found. Is there a
log kept in a non-temporary location?

If not, might you consider a simple permanent log of input number and
output factors?  Better, include the summary CADO presently outputs to
terminal when it completes a job (time spent on poly select, sieve, LA,
overall are specific items I am interested in; Q-range sieved would be nice
too).

-Mike Curtis