[Cado-nfs-discuss] [Help] Some problem regarding factoring using importe polynomial

Pierrick Gaudry pierrick.gaudry at loria.fr
Fri Jun 15 07:57:37 CEST 2018

Hi,

The problem is that with the given parameters, not enough relations have
been found, even after all the special-q up to the large prime bound have
been used.

This is probably due to the fact that your polynomials are less efficient
than the ones found by the default algorithm, so that you have to adjust
the parameters accordingly. For instance, increase I or lpb.

Regards,
Pierrick