[Cado-nfs-discuss] C180 Issues

ROBERT DUCHATEAU rjd1212 at cox.net
Wed Mar 7 09:38:12 CET 2018

Dear Paul,

I apologize for not saving that last log file. Nevertheless, when the present running C180 job is finished, that file will definitely be saved, including all of the other work files.

Hopefully this present factoring run will not hang endlessly during the merge phase without entering into the Linalg stage at some point. (without eating up all available RAM in the process)

It is refreshing to hear that in your case, that C180.merge.stdout. 1file has more than enough memory to accommodate 64GB. ( RAM now upgraded to 128GB on my server )

Best Regards,

RJD