[Cado-nfs-discuss] problem while factoring RSA-129

Emmanuel Thomé Emmanuel.Thome at inria.fr
Mon Mar 26 22:39:22 CEST 2018

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 09:41:07PM +0200, Paul Zimmermann wrote:
> maybe there is an issue with the antebuffer program on your computer.
> Please try the following:
>
> 1) create a file /tmp/antebuffer with the following content:
[...]

better: ditch antebuffer entirely.

rm -f /home/roberto/prova-cado-nfs/cado-nfs/build/voyager/utils/antebuffer
rm -f /tmp/antebuffer

cado-nfs copes with that.

(incidentally, useing path_antebuffer as pointing to a directory, as Paul
suggests, is marked "legacy" in set_antebuffer_path()).

Now honestly, I'm not sure antebuffer is at fault. (countless times I've
blamed it at first).

Can you please try commit 5a17a43c4 and report again ?