[Cado-nfs-discuss] problem while factoring RSA-129

Pierrick Gaudry pierrick.gaudry at loria.fr
Tue Mar 27 08:38:51 CEST 2018

Hi Roberto,

Just to be sure, did you check that all the files that this command is
trying to access are indeed present in the working directory ?

The policy of the system regarding the automatic clean-up of /tmp can
vary, but in any case, files in there are not guaranteed to stay for
long. For a factorization that takes a bit long, it is better to use a
working directory in a more persistent place.

Regards,
Pierrick