[Cado-nfs-discuss] Distributed Cado-nfs

Saeid ZafarVahedian zafarvahedian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 15:06:37 CEST 2019

Hi Dears,

I became very happy when I found you and your programs in the field of
parallel processing.
One field of my interests is Distributed Parallel Programming . I want to
compare speed up of your code on two CPU base computers  with two GPU base
computers.
There for, please let me to have your distributed version of your code for
CPU base Computers.That is very nice for me to use your code in my project.

I graduated with Master degree. in Computer Science.
This is my paper link:
[PDF] GPU-acceleration of parallel unconditionally stable group explicit
finite difference method - Semantic Scholar
<https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/GPU-acceleration-of-parallel-unconditionally-stable-Parand-Zafarvahedian/08d4320cd0c81efb446dd4d275e2a167634fdf87>

Thanks a lot,
Best regards,
Saeid.