[Cryptominisat-devel] CryptoMinisat2 reports UNSAT on SAT instance (current gitorious version, i.e. 2.9.0.1)

Mer 19 Jan 15:23:27 CET 2011

Dear Matthew at Mate,

i just tried various version of cryptominisat on windows (!), and all of
them return SAT.

Mate:
In which branch has the error occured, that you have found ? At least in
cluser129-fixed, i also see some "swap"...
Do you think all branches are affected ?

Best regards,

Martin

instance (current gitorious version, i.e. 2.9.0.1)