[Cryptominisat-devel] I need a bit of help debuggingCryptoMiniSat

Mer 19 Jan 21:24:02 CET 2011

Hi all,

just some comments, don't know if relevant:

>  Lit(int var, bool sign):
>   x(var + var + (int) sign)
>  {
>  }

I think bool must not be 0 and 1, but 0 and not zero (every value beside 0).
So could it be that sign has values outside 0 and 1 ?

>  int var() const
>  {
>   return x & 1;
>  }

>  bool sign() const
>  {
>   return x >> 1;
>  }

In sign() i get a warning (/W3) with MSVC telling cast is needed from x to
bool. Perhaps add one ?
Perhaps change to real if statement and return to true and false.

Are these both function also like this in reality ? sign is shifted right by
1, so a lot of bits used just for sign.
And return value of var() can only be 0 and 1. But perhaps it was written
down only to get it compiling, no real implementation... ?

Best regards.

Martin