[Cryptominisat-devel] CryptoMiniSAT on GPUs

Stanislav Bulygin Stanislav.Bulygin at cased.de
Lun 31 Jan 20:46:38 CET 2011

    Hi Mate,
    Recently I had this thought that it may be an interesting idea to
try to implement a SAT solver on GPUs. I did some quick search and
indeed there seem to exist certain proposals in this area, although I'm
not sure how mature they are. What do you think of such a possibility?
Were (or are) you thinking of implementing CryptMiniSAT on GPUs? Can one
expect to obtain a decent speed-up here?

         Sincerely, Stas.

P.S. Any news on those PRINTCipher examples I sent to you? :)

--
Dr. Stanislav Bulygin

Research area "Secure Data"
Part project "Cryptographic Primitives"
Center for Advanced Security Research Darmstadt
http://www.cased.de/personen/s_bulygin.html
http://www.cdc.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/mitarbeiter/bulygin.html