[Dose-devel] EDSP 0.5 support for APT submitted upstream

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Sam 9 Nov 10:49:44 CET 2013

Hi Zack,
   since this can be of general interest, let me remind that
posts on these mailing lists is in general members-only,
and one needs to subscribe with the e-mails used for posting messages,
in order to avoid rejection.

If you need to use multiple e-mails, you need to subscribe with all of
them, and then set all but one to "no-mail" (or something similar) to
avoid receiving multiple messages.

Leaving the list open to non registered e-mails leads in general to
spam explosion after a while, and I do not recommend it.

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 03:11:25PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Heya, I've just submitted a pull request for EDSP 0.5 support to APT.
> The relevant thread is at:
>
>   https://lists.debian.org/deity/2013/11/threads.html#00022
>
> FWIW, I did Cc: this mailing list, but the (annoying) configuration of
> this mailing list triggered automated rejection for each mail.
>
> Cheers.
> --
> Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o
> Maître de conférences . . . . . http://upsilon.cc/zack . . . o . . . o o
> Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .
> « the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club »

Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En delegation a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 3020 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
Avenue de France
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C