[Ecm-commits] r2418 - trunk
ecm-commits at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Tue Feb 19 20:45:44 CET 2013
Date: 2013-02-19 20:45:44 +0100 (Tue, 19 Feb 2013)
New Revision: 2418
--- trunk/NEWS 2013-02-19 19:42:03 UTC (rev 2417)
+++ trunk/NEWS 2013-02-19 19:45:44 UTC (rev 2418)
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-Changes between GMP-ECM 6.4.2 and GMP-ECM 7.0:
+Changes between GMP-ECM 6.4.4 and GMP-ECM 7.0:
* The configure --enable-shellcmd option was removed, and also the
--enable-memory-debug configure option (now obsolete with valgrind).
* The -b and -t options were removed (breadth-first mode and trial division).
@@ -11,9 +11,12 @@
The default parametrization depends on others command-line options.
* Now possible to give curves in Weierstrass forms for Stage 1 (see README).
* For P-1 stage 2, by default the NTT code is always used.
-* Fixed PowerPC64 assembly code with --enable-shared (thanks Leif Leonhardy)
* Speedup in stage 2 with -no-ntt
+Changes between GMP-ECM 6.4.3 and GMP-ECM 6.4.4:
+* Fixed PowerPC64 assembly code with --enable-shared (thanks Leif Leonhardy)
+* Fix to deal with change of semantics of internal GMP functions in GMP 5.1
Changes between GMP-ECM 6.4.2 and GMP-ECM 6.4.3:
* Fixed bug reported by user "lorgix" on mersenneforum
More information about the Ecm-commits