[Ecm-dev] who are we?

Paul Zimmermann Paul.Zimmermann at loria.fr
Mar 10 Mai 12:02:14 CEST 2005

       Hi,

we work together on gmp-ecm, but I guess we don't really know each other.
On my side I know Laurent (we work in adjacent rooms) but I've never seen
Alex, Jim or Dave.

Maybe one day we'll meet together. In the meantime, it would be nice if
everybody could send a link to a photograph, and tell his main occupation
and hobbies.

I start: you can see me at <http://www.loria.fr/~zimmerma/>. I'm researcher
at INRIA, which is a public institute for research in computer science.
My main research interests are algorithms, computer algebra and arithmetics.
Apart GMP-ECM, I'm also one of the main developers (together with Laurent)
of the mpfr library for arbitrary precision floating-point computations with
correct rounding (www.mpfr.org).

Paul