[Ecm-dev] who are we?

Laurent Fousse laurent at komite.net
Mer 11 Mai 22:48:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

* Paul Zimmermann [2005-05-10]:
> Maybe one day we'll meet together. In the meantime, it would be nice if
> everybody could send a link to a photograph, and tell his main occupation
> and hobbies.

A photograph: http://www.komite.net/laurent/ (in the upper left
corner), or maybe it's better in colors:

    http://www.komite.net/florimond/photos/komite/21082004/5.html

As main occupation I'm a PhD student (Paul is my supervisor) with
topic "numerical integration with bounded error" and aimed at writing
an actual correctly rounded integration library.

A large part of my hobbies are computer-related stuff, including
interest in cryptography and pseudonymity, development or involvement
in the development of too much softwares already, debian packages
maintenance and "general debian work" (I'm a debian developer),
sysadmining of a computer actually used by real "customers" and of
some "pet computers" installed with exotic OS. And some real-life
hobbies too when I find the time: books (mostly Sci-Fi), Kino, some
sport and, well, darts.

That should be fairly accurate. Next :-)

Laurent.