[Ecm-discuss] GMP-ECM 6.3 is out
Paul.Zimmermann at loria.fr
Lun 19 Avr 12:04:21 CEST 2010
after some time spent in solving several issues, GMP-ECM 6.3 is finally out!
Thanks to Alexander Kruppa who did most of the hard work.
Changes between ecm-6.2.3 and ecm-6.3:
* New assembly code for 64-bit PowerPC (thanks to Philip McLaughlin)
* Allow several processes to write to the same -save file
* More routines in new P+-1 stage 2 use multi-threading in OpenMP build
* Fixed incompatibility with GMP 5.0.0
* Fixed several bugs, and now check return value from malloc() calls
* Fixed linking of GMP which prevented successful builds under Darwin
(and presumably other systems)
* Allow use of x86_64 asm code under MinGW
More information about the Ecm-discuss