[Frama-c-discuss] frama-C Fluorine + jessie

Claude Marche Claude.Marche at inria.fr
Thu Aug 22 11:17:41 CEST 2013

On 08/22/2013 10:07 AM, Maria Christofi wrote:
> You are right. I was using an older version of why.
> I installed why2.33, but I still have a problem. Jessie is installed,
> but I guess that it is normal that it does not appear in the list of
> available plugins.

No it is not. Please check carefully the output of ./configure when
configuring Why 2.33.

I just realize that there is a newer version of Fluorine. You may need
to edit the configure.in file of Why and change the string
"Fluorine-20130401" into "Fluorine-20130601"

> Do we need to copy jessie files into frama-c/plugins in order to frama-c
> recognises jessie as a plugin? (or is there a smarter way to do it...?)

You don't need to do that by hand, "make install" of Why 2.33 should do
that for you

- Claude