[Gatb-core-support] RFQ

Judy Zhu kendymold909 at vip.126.com
Lun 22 Sep 10:13:19 CEST 2014

Good day,

This is Judy  from Kendy Mold in Shenzhen of China.

I got your information from a friend and knew that yourcompany would be interested in purchasing injection mold and plastic parts from China.

As I am working for a mold factory, I would like to introduce my company to you.
We are  plastic injection & die-cast mold manufacturer  with over 10 years export experience to North America and Europe.

We can offer you : 1. Excellent design service; 2.Top quality injection molds; 3. Fine plastic parts; 4.Prototype parts; 5. Die casting mold& parts ; 6.Pricing remains competitive.

If you have any demand for mold making or develop your product, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Notice: If you don’t want to receive email from us again, please reply back :Unsubscribe!

Best regards,

Judy Zhu

Kendy Mold Industrial Limited

ISO9001:2008|T:086-755-86221152|F:086-755-86221153

Building 1, 3rd Industrial Zone, Shamen Community, Songgang Street, Baoán District, Shenzhen, 518105 , Guangdong, China.

Compete Globally, Produce Locally