[Gatb-core-support] trouble running GATB+DiscoSNP

Gunther Jansen gjansen at zoologie.uni-kiel.de
Mer 26 Aou 16:58:40 CEST 2015

Hi,

I would like to use the precompiled version of DiscoSNP++. I cannot,
because of several reasons:

first of all, the downloads for the latest bin files lead to a 404.

second, the bin file I downloaded (2.1.7 bin for linux) does not run on
itself, because the build dir is missing. When I run the compile*.sh
file, it complains that cmake cannot include GatbCore. I have installed
GATB from the bin files, but I am not sure how to include it (I have
added it to my bin directory, where I store other  headers and libraries).

I am not entirely familiar with cmake, so some help would be greatly
appreciated.

Best wishes,

Gunther Jansen

Gunther Jansen, PhD
Department of Evolutionary Ecology and Genetics
Zoological Institute
Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet zu Kiel
Am Botanischen Garten 1-9
24118 Kiel
Germany
Tel.: +49 431 880 4148