[knem-devel] "unexisting region cookie" error

Brice Goglin Brice.Goglin at inria.fr
Mon Jul 11 23:36:56 CEST 2011

Le 11/07/2011 23:32, bin wang a écrit :
> I'm reading my code right now.
> Originally I tried to register the same buffer multiple times, and got
> the same cookie.
> I printed the cookie like this:
> printf("the cookie is %#lx", create.cookie);

I will have to see your code to understand more of what's going on here.

> Besides, I didn't use the  KNEM_FLAG_SINGLEUSE flag, why the memory
> was still registered as "SingleUse"?

I will have to see what you put in the create structure and how you use
it to debug it.

> I hope to register once and read multiple times

Yeah, that's the whole point of the region-based API, it's certainly
possible.

It's sleep time in France now. Please send the KNEM parts of your code
so that I look at this tomorrow morning.

Brice