[knem-devel] Can't modprobe KNEM

Brice Goglin Brice.Goglin at inria.fr
Fri Jan 20 13:59:17 CET 2017

Hello

Looks like your knem module was not properly built for that kernel. If
it comes from MOFED, you should report the issue to Mellanox.

You may try to ask dkms to rebuild the MOFED knem module (assuming the
sources are still available on your system). I don't remember how to do
that.

In the meantime, you may rebuild your own knem by downloading the
tarball from http://knem.gforge.inria.fr/download/ and following the doc
at http://knem.gforge.inria.fr/doc/

Brice