[knem-devel] namespace support

Brice Goglin Brice.Goglin at inria.fr
Tue Sep 3 13:05:37 CEST 2019

Hello

I have never tested this. I would hope it would work because we have our
own abstraction to identify processes without namespace-specific PIDs,
etc. One thing that might need to be checked is the case where UIDs are
different between namespace, I don't know if that would work (by
default, regions are only accessible to processes owned by the same user).

Brice