[Matryoshka-devel] TACAS 2017

Haniel Barbosa hanielbbarbosa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 18:23:14 CET 2016

Dear All,

I am glad to inform you that our paper (with Pascal and Andrew)
"Congruence Closure with Free Variables" has been accepted to TACAS
2017. A draft is already available on Matryoshka's web site; a version
taking into account the reviewers' comments will be available
mid-january.

This work is particularly relevant for this project given the boost that
the presented techniques provide in benchmarks coming from proof
assistants.

Btw, I should finish my PhD before October 2017, and I'd be extremely
glad to continue working around Matryoshka's topics; let me know if you
see an opportunity to build a project to work with you as a postdoc, on
SMT and Matryoshka-like subjects.

Happy holidays,

Best,
--