[Matryoshka-devel] New web site and add in AAR

Jasmin Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at inria.fr
Thu Nov 10 23:48:53 CET 2016

Dear colleagues,

Welcome to the Matryoshka developer mailing list! Thanks to Pascal's efforts, we now have a basic web site:

	http://matryoshka.gforge.inria.fr/

Let us know if you find anything fishy or if you're not happy about the bucket in which we put you.

In addition, we prepared an advert for open positions:

	http://www.aarinc.org/Newsletters/118-2016-11.html#matryoshka (official page, to appear soon)
	http://www21.in.tum.de/~blanchet/AAR-2016-11.html#matryoshka (temporary page)

Next week, I will start diffusing the ad on various mailing lists (including e.g. CVC4 and SMT-LIB). But feel free to circulate the add among colleagues or to post it to mailing lists I'm not on.

Cheers,

Jasmin