[Matryoshka-devel] Paper draft: An extensible ad hoc interface between Lean and Mathematica

Rob Lewis rob.y.lewis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 00:11:35 CEST 2017

Dear all,
I thought I'd join the stream of people sharing paper drafts, and point you
toward the most recent version of a paper I plan to submit to ITP. While it
is not directly connected to Matryoshka, I hope that some of you will find
it interesting!

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rlewis1/leanmm/leanmm_public_draft.pdf

The paper describes a user-extensible interface between the Lean theorem
prover and Mathematica.

As always, comments are welcome before or after the deadline on Monday!

All the best,
-Rob