[Matryoshka-devel] Paper draft: Nested Multisets & Syntactic Ordinals

Blanchette, J.C. j.c.blanchette at vu.nl
Thu Apr 13 19:10:23 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

To continue the tradition, here's my last contribution for the "winter/spring 2017" paper-writing season:

	Nested Multisets, Hereditary Multisets, and Syntactic Ordinals in Isabelle/HOL
	Jasmin Christian Blanchette, Mathias Fleury, and Dmitriy Traytel
	http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jbe248/nested_multisets.pdf

From the timing and the use of the Dagstuhl style (and from the next parenthetic comment), you can probably guess for which conference it is (FSCD).

We'll be thankful for any feedback. The extended deadline is 17 April, which probably means 18 April noon-ish in Europe; but any feedback after that will also be taken into account, as usual.

In case you're still hesitating: We have some cool hydra battles in there, if you're into polycephalic monsters.

Happy Easter!

Jasmin