[Matryoshka-devel] Save the date: Matryoshka 2018 workshop

Blanchette, J.C. j.c.blanchette at vu.nl
Fri Oct 6 15:30:17 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Next year we will organize the following event in Amsterdam:

	Matryoshka 2018: First Workshop on Higher-Order Automated Reasoning

on 2 and 3 July 2018. This will be an informal event where the participants in the Matryoshka project, and other researchers working on higher-order reasoning, will be welcome to talk about their research. If you're wondering whether that includes you, the answer is probably yes.

The date is chosen to be close to FLoC, to benefit non-Europeans who would like to attend, yet not too close so as to have some breathing space. I hope it works for you too. If you are not from Nancy or Amsterdam and would need funding to attend (travel + hotel), please contact me.

Incidentally, we are also planning a second event the same week, probably on 5 and 6 July:

	WAIT 2018: Fourth Workshop on Automated Inductive Theorem-Proving

It was last organized in fall 2016 in Vienna [*]. We'd keep 4 July free for (even more informal) discussions or excursions.

Cheers,

Jasmin

[*] http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~laurako/grants/kaw_induction.html