[Matryoshka-devel] Un- and re-save the date: Matryoshka 2018 workshop

Blanchette, J.C. j.c.blanchette at vu.nl
Wed Oct 11 12:57:18 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

I wrote:

> Next year we will organize the following event in Amsterdam:
>
> 	Matryoshka 2018: First Workshop on Higher-Order Automated Reasoning
>
> on 2 and 3 July 2018.

Change of plan. It turns out that the SAT/SMT/AR summer school is very likely going to take place from 2 to 6 July. For this reason, the Matryoshka workshop will be moved to the week before:

	25 and 26 June 2018

Likewise, the WAIT workshop

> 	WAIT 2018: Fourth Workshop on Automated Inductive Theorem-Proving

will take place on 28 and 29 June 2018 (unless another "force majeure" emerges).

Cheers,

Jasmin