[Matryoshka-devel] Matryoshka 2018 workshop dates

Blanchette, J.C. j.c.blanchette at vu.nl
Fri Apr 6 11:48:58 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

The Matryoshka 2018 workshop is coming in a few months. Initially, I advertised it for Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 June 2018. However, there will be a gathering in Pittsburgh the week before, including Saturday; as a result, two or three of us in Amsterdam will be back from the US only on Monday morning and will need some sleep and/or slack.

For this reason, the web site currently lists 25 to 27 June as the date [*]. My suggestion would be to start late on Monday, e.g. at 15:00 or 16:00, so that people can travel in the morning. Similarly, the event could end in the early afternoon on 27 June. The main scientific program would be on the 26; the other days could be more informal discussions. As mentioned earlier, the WAIT workshop [**] will take place on 28 and 29 June.

Please let Alex B. (cc:d) and me know if you have any comments or preferences regarding the schedule.

For both events, the web site the current list of "registered" participants and speakers (identified by an asterisk). Please let us know if you want us to add or remove your name and/or your asterisk.

Looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!

Cheers,

Jasmin

[*] http://matryoshka.gforge.inria.fr/matryoshka2018/index.html
[**] http://matryoshka.gforge.inria.fr/wait2018/index.html